Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
This may be the best home you have ever inspected!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in one of Clayton South's finest street is this magnificent family home with privacy & ample space also backing onto Keeley Park Reserve & Sporting Facilities this home is a must for inspection. Upstairs the home itself boasts 3 oversized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robes & 2 stunning bathrooms
From the moment you step foot within the walls of this spectacular home, you will feel a sense of pride & a longingness for ownership as your eyes are immediately drawn to the sparkling hardwood timber floors that adjoin both the northern formal living room and the sizable study. You won't want to linger long as the huge open plan kitchen with meals area & second living room is to die for. 40mm Caesarstone island bench with waterfall edges to both sides, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, Westinghouse stainless steel appliances & glass splashback just to mention a few eye-catching extras that these vendors call normal'. Believe it or not, this is only the beginning of your journey, an Alfresco area completely enclosed with zip track system caf blinds sits upon a richly stained Merbau decking with built-in bench seats & accompanying storage. The low to no maintenance courtyard is full of surprises as the rear gate opens onto the biggest backyard' in Clayton South, Keeley Park, with its children playground & sporting facilities at your fingertips your family will sing your praises for such a wise decision to purchase this magnificent home. Close to schools, shops & public transport as well as Monash Medical Centre & Monash University.
Special features include.
• Double Garage with remote entry and 1 Single Carport with merbau gate
• Shower to Powder room ( Ground Floor)
• Alfresco with Merbu Decking, Built in Bench seats with Storage
• Zip Track System Caf Blinds to Alfressco
• Under stair storage
• Secured Font entry with Motorised gate
• Gas Ducted Heating throughout
• Evaporative cooling
• Split system to ground floor
• Ducted Vacuum
• Jensen Ceiling Speakers to ground floor and Alfresco area - connection points in study
• JBL Surround sound system in Lounge
• 40mm Caserstone through kitchen. Island bench with water fall edges to both sides.
• Fisher & Paykel Double drawer dishwasher
• Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood Timber flooring
• Hardwood Timber Stair case with Timber Hand rail and wrought iron Balustrade
• Double Glazed windows
• Plantation shutters throughout
• LED Downlights through out
• Sensor light to entry and along stair case
• Bosch Alarm system with Remote entry
• New York style cornices
• Glass splashback to kitchen
• Stone benchtops to All bathrooms
• 2700mm ceilings heights throughout
• Gate access direct to Keely Park
• Shaving cabinets to Bathroom and Ensuite
• Porcelain Tiles to Bathrooms
• Floor to ceiling Built in robes to Bed 2 & 3
• WIR to Master Bedroom
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
250m² / 0.06 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.