FREEHOLD INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA)
- Building: 286m²
Ray White Commercial Victoria is delighted to present to one lucky purchaser this fantastic and unique retail investment opportunity with a long term business and excellent potential to add-value in the future (STCA)
Located in the South-eastern growth corridor and situated just moments from the Monash Freeway (M1) and other major arterials.
This two level freehold building is currently leased as a long running and established convenience store.
Don't miss out on this outstanding chance to add this freehold investment to your property portfolio for a long term investment with the added benefit of a large allotment of land zoned General Residential Zone Schedule 1 (GRZ1) for future development (STCA).
Property Features Include:
- Total Land Area: 1250m2*
- Total Building Area: 286m2*
- Comprising 150m2* retail area and 136m2* Three (3) bedroom residence
- Current Rental: $55,347 per annum + GST + Outgoings
- Terms: Four (4) year term commenced 18/04/2014
- Further Terms: Two (2) further terms of four (4) years each
- Seventeen (17) car parks on title including two (2) car garage
- Rare property with future development potential (STCA)
- Fantastic access to major arterial roads including the Monash Freeway (M1)
- Zoning General Residential Zone 1 (GRZ1)
Open for inspection every Tuesday from 11:00am - 11:30am.
For any further information or to arrange an inspection please contact one of the exclusive marketing agents
George Kelepouris 0425 798 677
Joshua Colosimo 0413 790 309