Ashburton Principal Director
Bill Gianidis’ spark for real estate has seen him emerge as the market leader in producing stunning results in suburbs such as Chadstone and Ashwood. A star auctioneer, Bill’s success since 2009 led him to become an Elite Performer within the Ray White network, having been rated among the top-ten agents in VIC / TAS.
Behind his vibrant personality and a warm and open communication style there is a persistent, driven workhorse with well-honed skills in negotiating the best sales outcomes for his clients. Bill’s professionalism and service, along with the support of his exceptional team, ensures that he is the first choice in this thriving market, providing the solid and trustful real estate experience that Ray White Oakleigh has become known for.
Buying his first home at the age of 18, and working his way up the career ladder starting with a sound knowledge of construction and electrical work, Bill believes that real estate has the power to provide young people a solid footing in life. He enjoys training in the gym, enjoying a good laugh with friends and colleagues, and keeping the office in good humour.
Bill speaks fluent Greek, and his world experience and affable charm allows him to quickly connect with people of all cultures. And when it comes to results, Bill means business.
- 2023 - Top 10 Principals Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2022/2023 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2021/2022 - Top Principal - Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 13 And 6 earlier awards