He may not have pursued a career as a scientist, but it’s still all about the results for Gareth Apswoude.
Some may regard his Bachelor of Science degree with Honors in Biochemistry as irrelevant in the real estate game, however that’s far from the case. As with his studies, Gareth applies his comprehensive research skills and a high level of commitment in his approach to real estate. Coupled with his strong bias for action, outstanding customer service skills, dedication for achieving results and innovative and personal approach, it’s a proven formula that’s produced positive results time and again.
Gareth’s expertise in management and customer service also underpins the importance that he places on ensuring that the experience that his clients have in working with him are exceptional.
Outside of real estate, Gareth enjoys a good game of football, traveling and all things food and wine. When at home, you will often find Gareth in the kitchen creating a new recipe or perfecting a classic.
- 2018 - 2018/2019 Premier Performer
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Chairman's Elite
- 2017 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2017 - Top Sales Agents Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2017 - Top Auction Performer - No. 2
- 2016 - 2017 Chairman Club Elite
- 2016 - Top Auction Performer - No. 3
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2015 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2014 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2013 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 15