You batter believe it’s Pancake day today! Spoil yourself with this delicious and easy pancake recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup (180ml) milk
- 50g butter, melted
- In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar. Beat in the egg and then the milk a little at a time, until batter is smooth and lump-free
- In a hot pan or flat grill, over medium heat, add butter to the cooking surface and then pour ¼ cup of batter for each pancake
- When large bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancake over and cook until lightly golden on each side.
- Add fresh berries, maple syrup or ice cream to make them extra special.